-
July 13th, 2004, 02:15 AM
#201
Inactive Member
oh snap Beat-chan is hittin on the cuco d00d, *enter unanimous gasp here*
-
July 13th, 2004, 10:07 AM
#202
Senior Hostboard Member
WTF? Fancy Feast??
BTW, don't harm cuco, hez a nice fella... ^_^
BTW 2., I'm gonna be back on thurstday. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And another thin', BTW 3., Muse is asooo c00l band, I love them, can't get their songs outa my head! lol
-
July 13th, 2004, 12:36 PM
#203
HB Forum Owner
Huh? [Confused] I think Beat-chan meant Albedo lacks taste in clothes.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 13, 2004 10:11 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
July 13th, 2004, 02:16 PM
#204
Inactive Member
lol interpret how you want to ^_~ that's what makes it insane?
-
July 13th, 2004, 02:46 PM
#205
Inactive Member
-
July 13th, 2004, 04:22 PM
#206
Inactive Member
Yea, I'm just as clueless as Wiseman. How is she hitting on him?
-
July 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM
#207
Inactive Member
Yeah, I saw no hitting on, only Albedo clothing making fun of.
And the Xenosaga guys could use beter costumes, only the girls in Saga have good looking outfits.
-
July 13th, 2004, 07:36 PM
#208
Inactive Member
Are You Calling My Mom a Whore?
-
July 13th, 2004, 10:05 PM
#209
HB Forum Owner
Are you nuts?
It's a rethorical question.
lol, j/k
-
July 13th, 2004, 10:09 PM
#210
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks